We are pleased to be able to share the stages of our reopening plans with you. Please note that these are subject to change in accordance with government guidelines.
- Our staff will be continuing to wear face masks and advising customers to wear one in-store, but this is not mandatory.
- Our one-way system around the shop will remain in place
- One bubble/household allowed at the counter at one time. If you are waiting to be served we ask that you stay behind the yellow line until the counter is free.
- Our restaurant will still social distance where possible
- The restaurant will continue to be table service only
- Track & Trace will still be available to use and our staff will advise customers to check in
- Hand sanitizer will still be available and will we be continuing our cleaning procedures, such as wiping tables after each use
We have achieved the UK's official "We're Good To Go" mark to signal that we have worked hard to follow Government and industry COVID-19 guidelines and have a process in place to maintain cleanliness and aid social distancing.